Sunday 8 June 2014

Technicolour Garden...!!

Hello, hello!

I'm back again with a DT post for the WOW! Embossing Powder Challenge!!

The theme for this month is 'Gardens'



'Gardens', I think, is such a brilliant theme as there are so many possibilities and it's open to a mass of interpretation - I can't wait to see what you guys come up with, as well as the rest of the DT!

Unsurprisingly, I made a card for this challenge.  A technicolour rainbow card of happiness - well that was the idea anyway!

Here it is...


Is that bright enough for you?!  :)  This card makes me feel super summery!

As some of you may know, I do love a rainbow...what could be happier?!  Using this idea and the wonderful Collage stamp as a jumping off point I came up with this idea  :)  

If you would like a full run down on how I made this, then just pop over here to the WOW! blog and all the info is there :)  You can also check out what some of the other DT members have come up with already and keep stopping by the WOW! blog for a month FULL of inspiration :)

And here is a little part just for my darling blogging friend, Carol!  I have found a list of US retailers who stock WOW! Embossing Powders here.  Hopefully one of these stockists are close by for you?  If not there's always the wonder of internet shopping - which is actually my favourite way to shop because I'm a terrible, anti-social being!  Ha ha!  I hope this helps?  :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I do hope some of you will find the time to join in and that we'll see your creations for this fabulous challenge in the gallery soon!  You don't need to use WOW! products, but if not, your project does need to have heat embossing on it somewhere.  Just become a follower over at the blog and get your entries in!  ;)

TTFN,










Supplies

Card:       Paper Mill Direct - White, Black, Smooth Grey, Bright Red, Citrus, Daffodil, Lime, Ocean Blue, Dark 
                  Violet, Lilac
Stamps:  WOW! - CollageExpress Yourself
Ink:         VersaMark
Other:     WOW! embossing powders - Primary EbonyPrimary Apple RedOpaque Primary Mandarin
                  Opaque Primary Sunny Yellow, Fluorescent Green, Primary Lagoon, Primary Indigo, 
                  Earthtone Grape, WOW! Embossing Pen; rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. You know that rainbow colors always brighten my days! This card makes me very happy! It is a fresh, new way to incorporate rainbow colors in a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and cleverly done card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, Sian, in two ways...the design, as well as the colors! It makes me happy just to look at this! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens, but I have some major catching up to do *handing head*, but 'hectic' took hold over the last couple of weeks. I'm looking for tamer days ahead (fingers crossed)! First, YOU are the most darling blogging friend for scoping out WOW retailers; oh how I wish one were close by (my little Canadian town is so far away from 'anywhere' - or so it often feels)! I'm going to ask my 'local' supplier (she's 90 minutes' drive away...) to see if she can bring some in. If she can, I'll for sure let you know! Now, this card of yours...OMGorgeous! Technicolour rainbow card of happiness: YES, YES and YES! Beautifully innovative, beautifully inspired, beautifully...beautiful! Love the design, the images...the whole thing is just perfect! Awesome - just like you!! Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!