Monday 28 October 2013

Happy Birthday Kelly!...

Hello guys!

I hope you're all well!  This is a scheduled post for y'all and at this point I may not have posted for a while as I am actually in the south of France working for a month just now and with the wedding just before I went away it's not been especially conducive to blogging, or card making for that matter!  It's just not on is it!?

So, before I went away I was on a card making mission to make sure that no one's birthdays were missed while I was gone - that would be a travesty!

This is one such card...



This is for my dear ex-blogging friend, Kelly!  I'm still not happy that she's ceased blogging, but I will forgive her as she is now a very proud mother of beautiful baby Grace, so I guess it's allowed! ;)  You may remember Kelly from Kelly's Craftin' Corner...I have actually just noticed that her final post was my birthday card from last year which is an honour!  

Today is Kelly's 30th birthday!  Woohoo!!  Sorry Kell, but it's a big one so I had to share your age ;)  This was actually the predecessor to the card I made here.  After I'd made this one I thought I'd try it out in other colours and I liked it!  ;)

Anyway, this is just a quick post to wish Kelly a very happy birthday - I hope you have a fabulous day darling!

Thank you all for stopping by ;)










Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Raspberry Pink, Pink Sorbet
Stamps: Stamping All Day - Deco Birthday
Ink:        Ranger - Perfect Medium
Other:    Spellbinders - Small & Large Circles; Tim Holtz - Tattered Florals; Craft Concepts - Grunge Dots 
                 e/f; Sparkles - Glitz It

4 comments:

  1. Look at you, SR, in two places at one time like a super hero woman!! Kelly will certainly forgive you for stating her age (which we should all be proud of whatever the number!) when she sees this delicious and fun birthday card!! I'm totally pinning as I love the layout design and the elements you've used! Thank you for having scheduled posts so we don't all have withdrawls! (Poor baby being in the south of France!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a slowpoke at responding, but here I am...first to wish YOU Happy Birthday from last week ~ Happy Birthday, Sian *waving and applauding* Hope your day was filled with fabulous celebrations, spoiling and pampering! Your card here - knockout gorgeous! Kelly will LOVE this immensely - thoughtful, heart-warming and made only-and-especially for her! She's so fortunate to have you as a friend! Hope the south of France is treating you well! I'm with Darnell - thanks for the scheduled posts, because withdrawal isn't fun! Hugs!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your elegant design and gorgeous colors on this card, Sian! I'm sure Kelly will love and appreciate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sian,
    so sorry that I haven't commented for a while, what a fab card, I bet the person who received it really loved it.............. hee hee, I can confirm that I did love it and I think that it and you are fab!!! Cheers again hunny, hope you're enjoying yourself over in francais!!!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!