Thursday 22 August 2013

Marshall's birthday...

Hello there!

I'm here today with a belated post for 'my' Grandson's birthday.  His birthday was on Tuesday and I had the card ready and made on time, don't worry, just not posted on here!  He turned four this week and I hope very much that he had a fabulous day!  We haven't seen him for three years now :( and we miss him lots...hopefully we will see him again soon :)

I used Marion's card over at Muse for inspiration for my card...




I used Marion's layout combination of a few bold horizontal stripes with the main image popping up perpendicular to the stripes.  As beautiful as Marion's card is, I had to make it a little more suitable for a small boy!!



This card came together fairly quickly which was a bonus!  I hope little Marshall liked it ;)

Thanks for stopping by ;)









Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Bright Red, Daffodil, Ocean Blue
Stamps: Papermania - Celebration
Ink:        Ranger - Perfect Medium
Other:    Crafty Ribbons - assorted ribbons; WOW! - Ebony e/p; jewellery wire; white pencil

5 comments:

  1. Great take on this week's Muse Sian - love the primary colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card!!! i love the balloons!!! great interpretation of the muse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure he will love it!! Great card for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous and perfect for a little boy - I love your bold balloons - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your Grandson will love this take on the Muse card. I love the striking colours you have used for the balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!