Wednesday 27 February 2013

Viva La Verve meets Addicted To CAS...

Hey!

Here I am with my last entry for February's Viva La Verve challenge.  I am also combining the sketch below with the code word over at Addicted To CAS (so glad I found this challenge blog - it's got Sian written all over it!) The code word is;

...this is Janelle's fab sketch;


...and here is my card;


I have a few male birthdays coming up so this will be winging it's way to one of those!  I have also made another card for this Addicted To CAS challenge...but I'll save that for another day!!

Thank you for stopping by ;)








Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Black, Bright Red, Ocean Blue, Daffodil, Lime
Stamps: Papermania - Celebration
Ink:        VersaColor - Black
Other:    WOW! Ebony e/p; Spellbinders - Classic Edges One; rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Just perfect. I am so glad you found us. I LOVE the colours you have used!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bright and happy card, Sian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and bold card and perfect for our challenge at ATCAS, thanks so much for playing along and good luck.

    Marie ( baileyrosy.com)
    for some reason your site only lets me log in under blogger so i am using an old blog which I no longer post to

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!