Monday 18 February 2013

Thank You's...!!!

Hey, it's me again!

I'm afraid there's no card on this post, so if you're here to look at pretty pictures then you may as well go now!  :)

I just wanted to say a few BIG thank you's!  I am feeling very pleased with myself today - this weekend I have been chosen as an SCS Favourite of the Week, SCS CAS Favourite of the week AND I got an Honourable Mention over at CASology!!!







And on top of that, I am lucky enough to have a few new followers!!  Thank you for joining me here and I hope to see you back soon :)

So thank you to everyone who has been a part of making this possible and to all those who continue to encourage and support me in my creative endeavours, I appreciate each and every one of you and you make it all worthwhile!

Ok, I promise I'll be back with a picture next time and not so many words!!

Thanks for stopping by ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well done and very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sian! You are very deserving of all the recognition!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!