Thursday 28 February 2013

Circles!...

Hi guys!

This is my second post of the day, scroll down for my other one!!

As predicted, I'm back with another CAS-ology card :)  


This one is literally a circular card and, if I do say so myself, it is cute!  It's just so dinky!  I had to make a little envelope for it as my envelopes were all too big.

Here's my little card;

...and here he is with his little envelope;


I used Spellbinders Labels 24 dies to make the small flowers and the leaves as I don't have a flower die this small, or this shape!  I'm quite pleased with my little card  :)

Thank you for stopping by ;)








Supplies
Card:      Paper Mill Direct - White, Sky Blue, Bright Red
Stamps: Verve - Bloom & Grow
Ink:        VersaColor - Lapis Lazuli
Other:    Spellbinders - Classic Scallop Circles Large, Classic Circles Small and Large, Labels 24;
             Papermania - Clear e/p; thread, pearls

4 comments:

  1. Lovely shaped card - love the bold pops of red! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology (again!) this week Sian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Love the distressed edges, the little stitches and the sweet flowers. :) Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a round card for this weeks challenge and it is lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, I love that you made a shaped card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!