Wednesday 17 August 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Marshall!!

Ok, so it's not his birthday today, but I am posting it today as there's no danger of anyone seeing it on here before it arrives in the post!  Saturday is my Grandson's 2nd birthday!  (My other half's Grandson, but I consider him mine too :))  I can't believe he's two already!  It seems like only yesterday we were visiting him in the hospital when he was only 11 hours old!  Time's starting to really fly, I must be getting old!

Here is the card I have made for him, I hope he likes it  :) (or the rest of the family at least, I'm sure he'll be too busy with his new toys!)





I'm not one for cliche's and the typical pink for girls, blue for boys.  I'm also not a cutesy kind of person either so children's cards can pose a problem!  I wanted this card to be bright and fun whilst being for a little boy.  Hopefully I achieved that?! 

I added some little balloons on the inside because let's face it, what's a party without balloons?!!! 

That's post number one for today, I shall be back shortly with my Viva La Verve week 3 entry so stick around!








Supplies:
Card:      White, Black 220gsm; Yellow, Silver Matte Mirror Card 200gsm
Stamps:  NONE!
Ink:         NONE!
Others:   Rhinestones; present ribbon; jewellery wire; acrylic writing ink - turquoise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!