Tuesday 9 August 2011

And some more Christmas!

And I'm back :)

Here is the second card I am submitting for this weeks Christmas in August challenge over at Simon Says Stamp;




Another simple card where the snowflakes are the stars of the show :)  The focal panel is slightly raised off the card base and the sentiment strip is adhered to the panel, so the ends of the sentiment strip are floating free!  This photograph doesn't show it as well as I'd have hoped actually.  If you zoom in you will also notice that the sentiment was heat embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder to add a little Christmas sparkle, along with co-ordinating colours of rhinestones.

So, I hope you like my entries, please let me know either way!

Thanks again :)








Supplies
Card       White and Black 220gsm
Stamps   Penny Black - Giving & Receiving and Crystalline (both T for Transparent range)
Ink          VersaColor - Cyan, Lapis Lazuli, Sky Gray, Charcoal
Others    Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder - Black Sparkle; rhinestones (round and square)

3 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous Christmas card, beautiful snowflakes.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty, love the swirly style of the snowflakes :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sian, this is lovely! So pretty.
    Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave a comment on my blog...it's appreciated more than you know ;)

I am afraid I have had so many spam comments that I have had to disable anonymous commenting - please feel free to email me on sianridley@gmail.com though if you're having trouble leaving a comment :) Thank you!